Tuesday 28 August 2012

The Other Plants and the 'VISITORS'.

In addition to numerous developments in the Pepper area of my garden, the 'Other Plants' are doing just as well. Some photos:
 The Bumbershoot, old blossom receding to make room for the rest of them... Check out all of the bumbershoots-to-be up near the top!
 The Strawberries (which vine-like fingers keep reaching into every available bit of soil) and the Broad Leaf Thing, which seems happier where it receives a little less sun.
And the Rubber Plant, blooming happily and spreading as well!

And yes, though there have been numerous butterflies, moths, spiders, bees, wasps, hummingbirds, little birds, crows, ants, earwigs, beetles, centipedes, ladybugs, aphids, and other creatures that have visited my garden, I have managed to get some pictures to share with you. First off:

The Red Eyed Moth.


Not too fascinating I agree, but it's neat and it let me get close:

 Neat little fellow; I like his antennae. 

Next up, we have:


The Oregano Frog


On August 25th, First appearance:




 Saw the little fellow hopping around outside my plants last night as well (August 27th) and then today when I popped outside to take some pictures for today's Garden Chronicles, I see this:

Seems that he likes it here! Besides the fact that I now live in fear of accidentally stepping on him (or her, I have no idea) sometime, it's really neat to have a frog hanging out in my garden!


©reated by ŊetHerŊøte  

No comments:

Post a Comment