Monday 16 July 2012

Tomato Flowers!!

Ah, the anticipation is killing me! Not only have the tomatoes in my garden reached their full height, (1.2 meters as it says on the seed package, I checked today) they have been budding. I, being the excitable creature I am, have been taking numerous pictures of said buds over the past few days and I believe now is the time to show you some of the best ones...

 Fuzzy little things, aren't they?

 Yet another lovely cluster! This photo and the previous photo were taken on July 13.

This one was taken the next day...


The flowers are coming! The flowers are coming!

And this was taken today. 


So awesome. Did I mention every time I touch these tomatoes I can't stop smelling their potential deliciousness? Love it. ^.^

©reated by ŊetHerŊøte

No comments:

Post a Comment