Friday 6 July 2012

Easy, Gluten Free Any Flavor Taters Recipe!

BEHOLD:

THE EASY ANY FLAVOR TATERS!


Pictured above are the SPICY version of my homemade hash browns.

These marvelous things are something I create until there are no more potatoes in the house, at which time I make a pilgrimage to get more. The best thing about these is that they are easy to make and are much better for you than purchasing some frozen greasy things in a plastic bag from your local grocery store (don't get me wrong, every once and a while...) but this versatile recipe is well worth trying out at least once no matter what meal of the day you want to enjoy them as.

Another great thing about this recipe is that it is, as I mentioned, versatile: not only could you create your own flavor taters, but I have posted how to make them original or:

  • Spicy 
  • Salt & Vinegar 
  • Onion & Garlic.


CHECK OUT THE RECIPE HERE!


Let me know if you try something else that works really well, 
I am always willing to explore new tastes on my taters!


©reated by ŊetHerŊøte

No comments:

Post a Comment