Saturday 9 June 2012

Tomatolets and Parsley Leaves

I noticed something amusing when I was watering ''the subjects'' last night--the Parsley is a really, really active seeker of sunlight. They look like they were windswept or squished, but they're just... 'active'.
This is what it looked like when I pulled it down and spun it around to get pictures.

...Yeah, probably going to wind up transplanting these guys soon. Don't worry, I'm going to post pictures when I do. ^.^

Other than that, I was doing some comparing of my Parsley to the 'Chinese Parsley' (Cilantro) and they are actually similar--the leaves at least, at this point in their growth.

Parsley
Chinese Parsley

You can sure tell that the Cilantro was transplanted recently--it's a very pale green compared to the vibrant chartreuse of the Parsley. Perhaps they are just naturally that color?

Want to see the 'tomatolets'? Scroll down really, really fast if you don't want to.


Everything is doing okay, and I am happy for it. 
...I'm going to wind up with a huge garden and a greenhouse as well one day, aren't I?

©reated by ŊetHerŊøte

No comments:

Post a Comment