Friday 15 June 2012

Love ALL the plants!!

Excerpt from today's Operation Grow-A-Garden Chronicles:


"...Subjects remained outside overnight (save the young tomato subjects, oregano sprouts and the transplanted Cilantro--these were returned indoors at 23:30 last night due to temperatures sinking below 8 degrees Celsius or 46.4 degrees Fahrenheit. These were returned outside at 10:30 today.)"



....Also known as me chickening out and bringing them indoors because I was worried about the young ones. Honestly, I am obsessed with taking measures to be sure they survive. -__-


Love ALL the plants!



The peppers seem to be just reveling in their new-found outdoor environment; they are busily strengthening as I type this and as you read it. This is promising--seeing the fact that the seed packages say that one should climatize acclimatize (I have no idea why it is so hard for me to get it through my head that 'climatize' -finger quotes- is NOT a WORD o.0) the seedlings for at least a week before transplanting them. 


Did I do that with the tomatoes? -coughs-
Moving on.



Hey, check out this picture of the plants!

...I am the master of distraction.



©reated by ŊetHerŊøte  





No comments:

Post a Comment