Wednesday 6 June 2012

It's neat.


So I made this hummingbird feeder post--it was beautiful, all completed and marvelous--and then I failed to save it, and accidentally navigated away a day later because I figured I was being smart enough to save my work. That's neither here nor there now, because I redid it already. 'Tis here.

It occurs to me that this whole blogging thing (me in my obscurity with my obsessions) has brought me to the point where I do something that I enjoy (writing, doodling and taking pictures) while posting about the things I love on a webpage for all to see.

It's neat.


...Yep, that's it.


...What?
You want a picture in this post?

........................-searching-.............................


Check out my candle holder. 



©reated by ŊetHerŊøte

No comments:

Post a Comment