Wednesday 13 June 2012

Fish Is My Friend!

A'ight, we have some updates going on!


First off (as per usual) there is my daily update on the progress of my plants in Operation Grow-A-Garden Chronicles, but I have also done more--yes, MORE I say!
Why? Because MORE!

No, actually I am just trying to keep up with all of these things that I say that I am going to do. 'Tis a fun run, and I made some good progress today.

Prepare yourselves for TWO MORE Gluten Free Recipes in Rice Is My Friend:


First, we have the delectable and simple summer snack:

Tuna Stuffed Mushrooms


...And second, we have the healthy meal of:


At this rate I should have called it 'Fish is My Friend' instead of 'Rice Is My Friend', but that is not a bad thing. Fish is 'Delish! Hope you all enjoy, I did. ^.^

©reated by ŊetHerŊøte

No comments:

Post a Comment