Tuesday 3 April 2012

Sneaking and Setbacks


Oh, I know.
I am *so* not just 'sneaking' in here after this. 
No way I am getting out of it. 
Some blogger I am, disappearing for how many days?
-my non-existent following weeps-


Come in, Nether. Have a seat.
"I'll stay all cocooned on my couch under a pillow, my laptop and my phone, thanks."
I'll get right to the point then. Have you gotten a lot accomplished in your absence? 
"Yes and no."
Did you do what you set out to do?
"Some of it."
Are you still looking for a job? 
"Yes." 
Is the outlook bleak? 
"Eh… You could call it that."

I am still not giving up. Got myself a stylish resume done up (yes I did it myself, thank you very much--I'm actually decent at it) with a nice set of outlines and good, solid formatting. Made it more ‘point-oriented’ and ‘readable’, if you will.


Have you missed writing this blog? 
"Yes."
Why haven’t you been back to write on it, if that is the case?
"Many reasons."


Anticipating  your feigned curiosity, I shall state them:

  1. I have been working on my book (eight page headway, working on some of the writing that needs to be done in order to ultimately link the two main story bodies together),
  2. Searching for employment, and
  3. Continually attempting to try and re-normalize my world. 

Like most people, my life is not all ·~o°`°ºoº°ßŭƥƥƪƐş°ºoº°´°o~· and crazy good times. I have actually caught myself wistfully dreaming of getting a job--any job, even some seriously dead end one. Too bad there are more closed doors than open ones. It does not matter though; there has to be something out there.

Setbacks:
<<left............................
............................right>>

<........................and center........................>


Have you been neglecting your writing? 
"No."
Have you been neglecting your whole 'freelance' dream?
"Stop asking me questions, you drill sergeant. It’s like you know me or something." 


©reated by ŊetHerŊøte  

No comments:

Post a Comment